Thank you 2013
We would like to extend a sincere THANK YOU to everyone who made this event such a great success!
- Staff, Volunteers, and Organizers
- Participants, Visitors, and Sponsors
- Workshop facilitators and Demonstrators
- Food and Craft Vendors and Community Information Groups
- Dancers, Drummers, and M.C.s
- Attawandaron Neighbours
We had over 2,500 visitors attend our 2013 Pow Wow who marveled at the celebration of music, culture, dance, and art. We look forward to hosting another successful Pow Wow in 2014!
Be sure to visit the Museum of Ontario Archaeology during our other annual events: Art & Craft Sale (November 24), Winter Village Family Fun Day (February 17, 2014), and Wilfrid Jury Archaeology Day (July 2014). More details on our website.